Photobucket

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Last Wednesday I spoke about "Does size really matter? " and when it comes to your wall art I believe it really does. I hope you found last weeks post useful and it has given you some food for thought!.

Anna Bowkis Photography has been in business for 14 months now, and like all new businesses we try various ways of connecting with our client until we find what works for us as a brand and makes our clients happiest. When it came to viewing your images I used an online gallery, and I still use it today when an in person viewing is inconvenient with a client and  events.

Now I enjoy visiting my clients in the comfort of their home and presenting a slideshow of their images to music.

Here is the slide show of Ellie's session.







Such a nice way to see your photos don't you think. I always get teary eyed watching these slideshows!

After viewing your slideshow we will go through your photos and start selecting those you cant live without. We will look at framing options and where in the house your art will be displayed. 

I want you to have an experience that is enjoyable, I want the experience to be as much fun as the session itself.

I would love to hear your comments and if this viewing experience is one you would enjoy. I hope it will, it is such an important part of your experience with Anna Bowkis Photography. Don't forget, Your Life is Your Art

I am still booking midweek sessions through August. If you are looking at booking a session with me, please just pick up the phone and lets make a date to meet for coffee and chat about your unique family session. 

Look forward to hearing from you,
Anna xx

Your Life is Your Art

Next week "The Consultation"



1 comment:

Alexa said...

Boooooootiful! So beautifully captured, Anna you're so talented! Can't wait to meet you x x

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment it means a lot to me, Anna xx