Photobucket

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

When you attend a photography workshop like Aspire, it is guaranteed you will be surrounded by some truly talented photographers, and this was the case when I attended Aspire's A-Z of Buisness course back in April of this year.
So what do you do when a said young fresh and talented photographer asks you to take some portrait photos of her? Well firstly you gulp with nerves that they even asked you, next you are feeling pretty humbled, then before you realize it you have said yes and you have the beautiful Teri Adele Roberts in front of your camera!

Teri has attended a couple of Aspire's courses as well as modelling on the Boudoir course! Teri is a gorgeous person inside and out,  I am delighted to have been able to take a few pics for her.
Teri a disc of these images will be winging its way to you hun xxx







Please take the time to visit's Teri's facebook page to see her stunning photography.
If you would like to book a fun session with me, just pick up the phone and call me on 07939-139685 or email me at anna@annabowkisphotography.com to arrange a meet up over coffee and a cupcake.

Anna x

Your Life is Your Art

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful images, I must start to save my pennies and book a session x

Johanna Garlike said...

Beautiful Photography ... As always Anna. Jo xx

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment it means a lot to me, Anna xx