Photobucket

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Crazy I know but I seem to have gone backwards with my process that I take my clients through, but hey that's my crazy creative mind all back to front LOL. I will pop links on the side bar for easy reference , in order!

So you want to have a family portrait session do you? Or maybe its time to have some new photos of the children and you are thinking you want something different. Gone are the days when we walk into our local high street studio, you want one of these "lifestyle" sessions every ones talking about these days. But whats a lifestyle session I hear you cry!
Aha I shall tell you how I work and what is involved with me.
I am guessing you have seen my website and you like what you see and you have clicked on the contact me button and your email is winging its way to me in cyberspace!

I will email or give you a call and hopefully we can meet up somewhere nice for coffee and a scrumptious cupcake. I like to meet you in person prior to our shoot, you get to meet me and see if you and I hit it off, which hopefully we do. We both get to enjoy a nice cupcake, my treat, and chat over coffee/tea/hot chocolate (circle your preference).

I want to learn about you and your family. What you love to do, what makes you tick, what makes you laugh, hobbies and so on. No point taking you to a beautiful field for a full on country session with apple crates, picnic and bunting if you are a family that love to BMX, takeouts and love the urban scene. See where I'm going with this?



I will talk about What to Wear on your shoot and how best to compliment each other. Once we have booked a date you will go away with one of my brand spanking new (not back from the printers yet) welcome packs, jam full of helpful tips for your session, questionnaire and guides you through the shooting process.

Hopefully I have given you a small insight on whats involved before shoot day. If you have any questions or would like to meet up with me over a coffee/tea/hot chocolate and the scrumptious cupcake, well give me a call and lets book a date in the diary xx

Thanks for stopping by
Anna xx

Your Life is Your Art

Next week : Frames, Canvases and Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment it means a lot to me, Anna xx