Photobucket

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Guild of Professional Photographers Photographer of the Year Awards | Sai Kung Portrait Photographer



About 3 weeks ago, I got an email from Steve and Lesley from the Guild of Photographers to say I had been shortlisted  top 10 for the Portrait Photographer category award. To say I was chuffed and shocked is an understatement. Well Friday night was the award ceremony, which I could not fly in for as you can appreciate, and I found out I came 8th !
OMG I was so surprised and honored to be amongst friends and talented photographers. It was my first year and I am really chuffed to have come away with 2 silvers, 1 image of the month and 24 bronzes.
A huge thank you goes to Steve and Lesley for their on going support and for making the Guild such a friendly and supportive place to be. Thank you to Simon Young for being my mentor last year, and to all my wonderful clients who chose me as their portrait photographer.

Below are a selection of my award winning images from 2012 :




Thank you for all your support, I look forward to continuing my career here in Hong Kong.
Anna xx

Your Life Your Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment it means a lot to me, Anna xx