Photobucket

Friday, July 6, 2012

Back in April I attended the Aspire A-Z Business course. Four amazing days in Burton - in - Kendal concentrating on my business and its needs. I loved every minute of it. I am going to dedicate a post on my Aspire experience in a couple of weeks, today I wanted to highlight the photo shoot with Ellie. Ellie is a beautiful 13year old girl, she is not a model. I know can you really believe that!
Ellie's mum, Rachel is a vintage clothes store owner hence Ellie's impeccable dress sense. The amazing Rachel Hayton who works at Aspire was the stylist on this shoot.

I love photographing tweens/teens and would love to do more teen shoots. I love adding a fashion/editorial edge to my shoots and teens are just perfect for this.

Sit back and enjoy my favorites from Ellie's shoot...












I love Rachel's styling. I am a huge fan of using suitcases and vintage camera's in my shoots also.
If you have a teen who loves her/his fashion or fancies something a little more edgy and different. I would love to get together with you both and talk about what I can do to give you a session to remember!
All you have to do is drop me an email or why not give me a call, 07939139685.
Look forward to hearing from you
Anna x

Your Life is Your Art

2 comments:

Tracey Barrow said...

Beautiful shots Anna :)

Sally Slack said...

Great shots and styling :-)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment it means a lot to me, Anna xx