Photobucket

Friday, June 15, 2012

Back in March I was invited to Homemade London to a craft day with Danielle Proud you may remember. I met lots of lovely ladies and amongst them was Liz and her daughter Ruby. Well I fell in love with little Ruby and so wanted to do a photo session with her.
Liz agreed and in April I met up with them both on what was probably the hottest day of the year!
Ruby was a little shy when I first arrived but like all little girls it wasn't long before she wanted to show me her lovely pink and girly bedroom!
And then it was on to the sunny yellow guest bedroom where Ruby showed my how high she can jump (on the bed ssshhh)

After a bite to eat and a cuppa we headed out to the woods near Flitwick Bedfordshire for some fun.
Ruby twirled and danced, helped me pick some wild garlic that the woods were covered in, and Ruby had lots of fun playing with one of my vintage cameras.

After about an hour, we decided to head back home due to the heat. I know hard to believe at the moment!
Ruby took me outside to show me her little Wendy House.
Ruby was such a good model so I just had to reward her with this perfect pink lolly! And of course it made for a great photo op!

Here is a selection of my fun day with Ruby.











I would love to meet over coffee and a cupcake ;) and talk about capturing memories of your family.
Just drop me an email or give me a call 07939139685

Look forward to hearing from you
Anna xx

Your Life is Your Art

5 comments:

Kat Hill said...

Really beautiful photos, Anna!! So adorable! xx

Karen Flower said...

What a sweet little girl and gorgeous photos . Love your processing too.

Mandy said...

Lovely Anna, especially like the ones of her holding teddy and the one with Mum. x

Sally said...

What beautiful photos Anna. She is so adorable. Love the colours; the one's with Mum particularly are gorgeous! xx

Liz Burton said...

Yay! That's me!! I'm Mum!

Anna, I'm sorry I've been away on holiday and just catching up so only just seen this.

They are absolutely beautiful thank you so so much.

I have a red card of a signed for parcel waiting for me so I guess that's my CD. I can't thank you enough or recommend your professionalism and patience highly enough xx

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment it means a lot to me, Anna xx