Photobucket

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Its that time of the month when The Guild of Photographers announces the judging of the monthly competition. Every month I enter 3 images into The Guild of Professional Photographers monthly competition. I am really pleased to have achieved bars each month to date. This month I received 2 bronze bars, and 1 highly commended, missing silver by 1%. So frustrating as this is the second month this has happened to me.  A reminder of the Judging:




  • Platinum Bar – World Class / Awesome (one has yet to be awarded!)
  • Gold Bar – Truly Exceptional (so very rare)
  • Silver Bar – Very High Standard (very difficult to achieve)
  • Bronze Bar – High Standard (above the norm)
  • Commended – Good Professional Standard (a competent image)
  • Unclassified – Images that are not of national competition standards
Here are my May  Entries:



 Mr Andrew Stone


 The lovely Amber Tutton

Thanks for stopping by
Anna x

Your Life is Your Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment it means a lot to me, Anna xx