Photobucket

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Oops, this should have been posted on Monday, but Easter holidays and having Peter off have left me in a little lost with days!

Anyways, this weeks before and after is more "fine art" style photography. I spent a day last week when walking Suki our dog, taking photos of blossom, spring and my general surroundings. I tried out different angles, getting down low, at eye level, from above.
Try it one day, you will be amazed at how different an object, scene can look at a different perspective. I think its so easy to get stuck in a rut and just snap away at eye level and not move about and see your subject from a different view.

This is SOOC, the same grass, the top photo at eye level, and the bottom photo from below looking up. Which is your favorite?


I fell in love with this grass and the way it dances in the breeze. I tried different angles and fell in love with this photo. Taken from below on the ground looking up. I love the colour of the blue sky against the whispy grass.
With my new love for textures I played with more Sarah Gardner textures and Florabella actions to give the image a dreamy feel. I can definitely see this blown up on a wall.


And now to my favorite part of these post, the colour chips! These colours are just so beautiful and calming. Reminds me of the sand dunes up North. Funny how these colours remind me of the sea although this photo was taken on farmland!


This week look at your subject from a different perspective and have fun! Would love to see your photos as well. Leabe a link in the comments so I can pass by and leave some love.

Thanks for stopping by
Anna

Your Life is Your Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment it means a lot to me, Anna xx