Photobucket

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Amber Tutton | Cambridgeshire Childrens Photographer



I am very lucky to have met the lovely and very talented Amber Tutton. She is a local model and only 18! She is so dedicated to her modelling career and such a hard worker, I love any opportunity to work with her.
I booked an hours studio hire at Saracen House with Amber. A first for me to be working in a pro studio and I totally fell in love! Andrew is fantastic and such a great help with lighting set ups. I knew what I wanted to achieve but am still not sure how to set up the lighting to get the effects I want. I had been pouring over Vogue and Tatler images as well as  my heroine Melissa Rodwick photography styles. I find fashion magazines a great resource for posing and styling my photography.





I started with some beauty shots, a one light set up with an over sized beauty dish and grid high above Amber who was sat on a stool about 2 metres from the white backdrop (hence the dark grey)
I am in love with the effect of a beauty dish, I love the soft vignetting you get. These images are pretty much SOOC, just a few tweaks nothing major.

loved capturing Amber's fun side


I then moved to a yellow background with a 3 lights set up. Again the large beauty dish with grid in the centre high above Amber and the behind Amber either side were 2 strip lights with grids. I wanted a retro feel and a colour pop as a contrast with the denim outfit Amber was wearing. I am really pleased with this image.



I am booked in again at the end of the month for 2 hours at Saracen House with Amber and I cannot wait. Hoping to pull of some gritty edgy shots this time!

Love to hear your thoughts on the above images.
I am always looking at working with new models to expand my portfolio so do get in touch if you would like to try something new.

Thanks for stopping by

Anna xx

Your Life is Your Art

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos and model! I love my beauty dish, don't use it often enough...xx

Johanna said...

Just amazing Anna ... they are lit beautifully and hte model looks relaxed and like she is having fun! Gorgeous work. Jo xx

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment it means a lot to me, Anna xx